Informationen zum Studium der Bioinformatik in Jena finden sich hier.
- Our chair participates in the EU International Graduate School HUMAN, Harmonising and Unifying Blood Metabolomic Analysis Networks
- Our char participates in the Collaborative Research Center DigLeben at the FSU Jena
- Our chair participates in the International Max Planck Research School “Chemical Communication in Ecological Systems” at the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology in Jena
- Our chair cooperates with the International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles at the Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry in Jena
- The Bio Systems Analysis research group, headed by Prof. Dr. Peter Dittrich, focuses its research on chemical systems theory, modeling of biological communication, and evolutionary algorithms.
- The Jena Centre for Bioinformatics (JCB) is a network of about 25 research groups from different departments of the Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, the Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology (HKI), the Leibniz Institute for Age Research (FLI), the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology, the University of Applied Sciences Jena, and several companies (e.g. BioControl Jena and SIRS-Lab).
- Research group RNA Bioinformatics and High Throughput Analysis Jena, FSU Jena, headed by Prof. Dr. Manja Marz
- Chair for Bioinformatics at the Biological-Pharmaceutical Faculty, FSU Jena, headed by Prof. Dr. Stefan Schuster